Join us on Twitter Thursdays 7:00-8:00 PM EST using the hashtag #literacies!
The #literacies chat is a weekly chat on Twitter bringing together educators, researchers and thinkers fascinated by contemporary literacies.
Already we have discussed:
- Our priorities and commitments when it comes to contemporary literacies. (Topic here. Summarized here.)
- Ideas that frame our thinking about “literacies.” (Topic here. Archived here.)
- The deceptively simple definition of “text.” (Topic here. Archived here.)
- Swapping syllabi–a chat that extended across two productive weeks of exchange. (Topic here. Archived here.)
- The role time plays in contemporary literacies. (Topic here. Archived here.)
See http://literacieschat.wordpress.com/ for upcoming chat topics and archives of the old ones!
Here is our original discussion topic list including an awesome list of contributors: